Our photography begins by arriving about 5-10 minutes early, professionally dressed with an ID badge on. We make time to chat politely, but momentarily with your client. We then begin the rapid and careful staging of the home for professional photography.
Southern Charm Photography Standard Staging Procedures:
- adjust ALL blinds in the entire home to exactly match
- turn on EVERY single light in the entire home
- adjust pillows on couches
- move chairs at the kitchen table to approximately a 45 degree pitch around table
- move all unique items in kitchen with color to spread creative touch
- ensure all pictures on walls have even horizons
- turn each closet door with front edge open, towards shooting position
- move most trash cans and water hoses in street that we feel are a distraction
Each photo shoot presents its own unique set of requirements for us to serve as your professional photographer.
We stage the entire property however is best for our client, and how it represents you. We begin with the very respectful, yet quick still photography shots of the home’s interior. This is immediately followed with the still shots of the exterior, including the garage and attic if requested.
The next step in our work flow is to leave the home in better shape than we found it! With all doors shut, lights off, blinds and chairs put back, all open gates are shut and locked, etc.
Aerial photography is done with our 2017 DJI Mavic Pro Quadcopter. Our drone is strategically flown in the front, side, back, then over the home. This provides an aerial perspective of the home and its surrounding environment. If there are neighborhood amenities proximal to the residence, those will be included in that same flight captured as still photographs.
We are FAA 107 Drone Commercially Pilot certified.
All photography is edited, then uploaded and made available to you by 8 am next business day.
Your desire is to be the best real estate agent for your client. We match that with our desire to be the best real estate photographer for your client.